By Lisa George | Marketing Manager | Hello Scotland
IBTM is just around the corner and Bill will be exhibiting on the TCC Network stand (K19). Here's why seasoned pros and new kids on the block should meet Bill at IBTM.
1. His charm, wit, and THAT kilt / sporran combo.
2. Ha! Now seriously... Get an update on Scotland
New venues, hotel upgrades, restaurant openings...it's an every evolving offer and lucky for you guys, Bill's got his finger on the pulse.
3. Discover new and exclusive group activities
We're always working on new ideas. Ask Bill about some of the exclusive activities that's we've recently developed, like the very special bridge (built by Bill!) and its symbolism for the group. Or even the new whisky and gin distilleries that we can offer for private tours and dinners.
4. Discuss your pending proposal or group
You've already chosen Hello Scotland as your DMC partner for a group? Great! Head on over and chat to Bill about your program.
5. Tell us what you think of our new www dot
Yup, we've launched a new website, which we plan to evolve and update based on what you want to see on there. Let Bill know what you think.
6. Find out why Scotland is one of the best incentive destination in the world
No kidding. We think Scotland is an amazing place for incentives. Heritage, history, beautiful scenery, lively cities, mad Highlanders and magical experiences. The perfect combination for a memorable inventive trip.
7. Find out why Scotland is one of the best conference destinations in the world
More specifically, Glasgow. Having just finished working with a client on a conference of 5,500 in the city, we can testify that Glasgow rocks! Ask Bill about Hello's involvement.