As I look forward to attending the first IMEX America in Las Vegas, I wanted to share my top 5 reasons for buyers to attend the trade show…
On the 10th October 2011, Las Vegas will see the inaugural IMEX America trade show. Having attended IMEX Frankfurt since the first show in 2003 (except for this year because it fell on one of our busiest weeks for travelling clients!), I’m thrilled that the show is expanding into the North America market.
As the Online Diary appointment system is set to open next week, I thought it timely to share with potential buyers my top five reasons for them to attend this uniquely formatted show. Here they are!
- The Format – Although new to the North America market, the scheduled appointment format that IMEX is bringing from it’s European fair is a fantastic way for both buyers and exhibitors to get the most out of their time at the trade fair. As a buyer you can pick who you want to speak to and when, knowing they’ll be on their stand waiting to talk to you at that time.
- Mixture of Domestic & International Exhibitors – the exhibitor list is so extensive that it not only covers the North American domestic market, but will showcase destinations all around the world mean you, the buyers, get the chance to speak with potential partners from across the globe all under one roof.
- Educational Focus – With a week’s worth of educational programs from MEX America’s partner Meeting Professionals International and over 80 speakers, workshops and seminars presented by other partners, IMEX America are maximizing the learning potential for attendees.
- Over 1,500 exhibitors and over 2,000 hosted buyers are expected to attend – smashing forecasts and showing the anticipation for such a trade show.
- To meet Hello Scotland Ambassador Bill! Bill will be attending IMEX America with partners on Destination Scotland stand 808. More information to follow soon!
Coming up soon I’ll be sharing with you my top 5 aspirations for my trip to Las Vegas and more details about my stand partners!