For our final post on great corporate incentive themes for Scotland trips, we’ve got some inspiring ideas for something special – exclusive experiences your group won’t find anywhere else!
Introducing “Highland Lords & Ladies”. Your group will be treated like Lords and Ladies, experiencing the thrills of activities fit for royalty and even return home with the official title of a Scottish Laird (Lord)!
1. Visit the magical Auchnafree Estate where you’ll follow in the footsteps of Scottish gentry through sports like fishing, falconry and hunting, in a location where you’ll be captivated and enchanted by the overwhelming sense of wilderness and tranquillity.
2. Let the ladies of your group take part in the quintessentially British treat of “Afternoon Tea”. Tea, scones, mini sandwiches and why not add some bubbly – just what special ‘ladies of the manor’ should be spending their afternoon doing!!
3. An exclusive opportunity to Become a Laird, including your very own plot of land on the ancient Lochaber Estate. You will leave Scotland with the privileged Scottish title of Laird / Lady of Lochaber!
4. Small, exclusive VIP groups can feel like Royalty as they stay in 4* & 5* Castles and Lodges in picturesque locations like the banks of Loch Ness, the shadow of Glen Coe or in the tranquility of the Northern Scotland.
5. Described as one of the great railway journeys of the world, the Jacobite Steam Train is an unforgettable journey through breathtaking Scottish scenery, including Ben Nevis, Arisaig and Loch Nevis – the deepest seawater loch in Europe! You’ll also experience the Glenfinnan viaduct – made famous by Harry Potter films….some of The Jacobite carriages where even used as the Hogwarts Express for the blockbuster movies!