Last time we gave you inspiration for ‘foodies’ this time we’ve cranked it up a gear and in this post are some fantastic ideas for incentive groups who want to get behind the wheel, or simply enjoy the fast pace of the automotive world…and where better to experience it, than in Scotland – where John Boyd Dunlop (1840 - 1921) invented the modern tyre!
Here’s some "Automotive Splendour" ideas to get you thinking about what your sales incentive, corporate event or even product launch could look like in Scotland...
1. The Classic Selection. Enjoy the Scottish countryside with a leisurely drive in a classic car, or be chauffeured around in pristinely restored VW Campers and Beetles! For city slickers, consider a tour in a Vintage Bus…with it’s own drunken conductor!
2. Have Grand Gala Dinner amongst transport history in the Museum of Flight – where you dine under the wings of concorde – or Glasgow’s newest masterpiece, the Zadin designed Riverside Museum.
3. All aboard! For special groups of VIP clients, consider a trip on the luxury Orient Express Royal Scotsman – a delectable way to see Scotland!
4. Get competitive and take to the skies with Helicopter Castle Hunt. Or for a more leisurely way to see Scotland from the air, take a flight / transfer in a Sea Plane…how about from Glasgow to Loch Lomond?
5. Your guests may have experienced 4x4 off-road driving before, but have they done it in surroundings like this before? Followed by a spit-roast dinner?
6. Have a relaxed afternoon or drinks reception on one of Scotland’s beautiful Loch’s aboard a boat or chartered yacht. For those who like a little more adrenaline, takes a ride on rib boats!
7. Scotland’s wilderness, scenery and ample amount of rough terrain make it the perfect location for car, 4x4 and all kinds of product launches. Bill’s an expert in creating memorable and exciting launches (the photo below was taken at a launch event earlier this year), so for more details, get in touch with him!
We hope that’s enough to get your creative juices flowing and to show you just a little of what automotive delights Scotland can offer a corporate incentive, sales incentive or business group.
Up next time… Highland Lords & Ladies – incentive themes and activities that are fit for Royalty!